- Listening and talking to people is regarded as an important part of delivering care.
- We can assist our clients to keep in touch with their friends and relatives, and help with letter writing or help with social networking via computers.
- Assistance with paying bills and pension collection
- Promotion of independence and social functioning, anxiety and behaviour management
- Social care needs assessment and ensuring personal safety
- Encouragement and assistance with cognitive functions
- Providing companionship
- Helping through bereavement process
In addition to the social care services we also provide added value services that we believe no other organisation provides