We know that the leadership of the agency is critical to all its operations. The Registered Manager of Aspire Affiliates is an experienced Care Worker who has more then 10 years of experience in providing, organising, coordinating and evaluating care needs of clients with complex physical as well as mental health needs. To provide a leadership of the quality required, we will do the following:
- Always engage a registered manager a person who is qualified, competent and experienced for the task.
- Aim for management approach, that creates an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere.
- Operate effective quality assurance and quality monitoring systems.
- Work to accounting and financial procedures, which safeguard service user’s interests.
- Supervise and appraise all staff and voluntary workers regularly and carefully.
- Keep up‐to‐date and accurate records on all aspects of the agency and service users.
- Ensure that health, safety and welfare of service users and staff are promoted and protected
Our management and supervisory team comprise individuals with, or working towards, the following qualifications and standards:
- Registered Nurse
- NVQ Learning and Development Awards
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care (Adults)
- Registered Manager’s Award
We retain a complete record of all qualifications, credentials and experience gained for each staff member.